Saturday, August 7, 2010

Attn: Wives of the Relics


Ladies, I'm sure your all aware of and support the end of season trip in November but why should they have all the fun? We've been there week after week showing our true love and dedication. Don't we deserve a little fun? Who's in for a ladies end of season event? Perhaps a civilised lunch, a shopping trip, and/or night in town???? Anyone interested let me know by email: sharon.towler@bigpond.com.au

Guys please be nice and pass this on to your supportive and caring wives and for some extra brownie points open your wallet up and support our little event...

Shazza.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Shazza, this is exactly what we need for a great group of friends. I will defiantly tell my wife I'm sure you girls will have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Darchinian. I will be defiant as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the closest word to defenetly in the SPELL CHECK and I didn't check it (its a higher power at work), sorry girls.

    Posh will be tearing his hear out wondering which one to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand the gist of your comment but...

    definitely: D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y definitely

    In a sentence: I am definitely happy for my wife to de involved: definitely

    ReplyDelete

Are we doing this again???