Monday, May 17, 2010

Wheely P'd Off


Hi Guys.

What does the picture and Cap'n Hat have in common ?

Both are broken down Relics !!

I've got a grade 2 medial tear in left Knee and physio dictates I'm out 3-6 weeks. Its not just a ploy to be first in the marquee on Saturday , as I'd already decided I'd play striker, take all the penalties, free kicks, corners, the toss as well as try to improve on my diving!!

The only good thing is On Saturday night i thought the season was over, so it could have been worse.

See yers' at training on Wednesday night, I'll be the one with a mug of brandy coffee.

Flemo

3 comments:

  1. Flemmo
    Words fail me, I guess 3-6 weeks is not too bad. Looking forward to sharing a few reds with you next saturday night, Mrs Blackbeard has already volunteered the nominated driver role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qu'ell bummer. Didn't even notice you were hurt. Looks like it may be raining all week so some consolation for you but may not be too good at Frost or possibly for the round. Grant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run it off and harden the fk up. What kind of Cap'n would let his team down just because his medials are crying?

    ReplyDelete

Are we doing this again???