Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ida Crys coz she misses you all !

For those of you who aren't aware Ida's health has deteriorated rapidly and after a recent visit to Tassie for work, she has decided to stay there. Her stuff has been moved down and she's living quite close to my sister. I saw her at the weekend and she told me how much she's been missing you all. I had taken a Relics top and told her I needed a photo for her 'boys'. Then I presented her with the inaugural Relics Supporters shield,the Rosanna Fleming Memorial award, which had been kindly given to me on the weekend away.

 Fair to say, she was chuffed and very sad but asked me to pass on her best to you all, (actually she told me to tell you all to get stuffed) but I knew what she meant. The shield has gone to pride of place on her mantle piece and she knows she has to give it back at end of next season. Thank you all from me as well. A wonderful tribute to Rosanna, who was always a strong (and quite vocal) supporter of the Relics and me. Especially thanks Crowie, a great way to support the Relics spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are we doing this again???