Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pink and Black- Not just for the Caviar !

Whilst Black with pink spots is popular for Black Caviar, today the Relics made a great fashion statement thanks to Grant. His organisation of the wrist sweatbands, one black for Statue, one Breast Cancer pink for Rosanna made me sook before the game, but we wore them proudly and I was unashamed to kiss my pink, along with a few others when I scored my first goal Words cannot express how delighted I was with everybodys reaction to my joy. Thanks Guys, but especially thanks Grant and Kathy for the hard work putting the packs together. I will wear mine for the rest of the season. I love you'se all.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats guys, apart from having scored what is probably our best score as Relics a big 7 from the new strikers, I heard there was more to the game then just the win. I am sorry I missed even just being a spectator.

    I have added the goals next to the players as per Flemo's text, let me know if I got it wrong as well as if we got any cards handed out. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Are we doing this again???