Sunday, February 12, 2012

Trial Game

Details about the starting line-up for the Relics first trial match have been leaked to the press. A cleanly shaven (thank God) Coach Waz - pictured below - has challenged the accuracy of the information. The leaked team is:
GK - I. George
Sweeper - I. George
RB - I. George
LB - I. George
CB - I. George
RM - I. George
CM - I. George
LM - I. George
Striker - I. George
Striker - I. George
Striker - I. George
Subs - I. George, I. George, I. George, I. George.
Coach Waz added that the leaked team was his first impressions of whom he considered would best in each position. He said more thinking was needed on the squad.
AAP

3 comments:

  1. Not enough Elastoplast to keep this team together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methinks it telling, that based on last seasons performance, he hasn't considered himself for the most important position in the Relics, BB !!

    ReplyDelete

Are we doing this again???