Friday, November 4, 2011

Are You Organised ?












Hey guys. Just 1 week to end of season trip to Shoal Bay. Do you have your transport organised? Some are going early Friday, some later Saturday, some coming back mid Sunday? If you don't have a lift or have space to offer others, put details here in the comments.

Also don't forget your packing list. Mine's done and consists of bathers, three large books,six bottles of red wine plus my new Relics stubby holder (and several hats).

I'm going up around 9am on Friday with Tolly and Smokey, and know that theres one spare seat if anybodys interested.

4 comments:

  1. I'm working on Friday, looking to catch a lift with Mick from Tuggerah Saturday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I get ya make sure you have earplugs. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheats , Shadow and I are leaving the coast @ 11am Fri

    ReplyDelete

Are we doing this again???