Saturday, January 29, 2011

Max replacement


Sorry for previous post fellas.
Forget the football. As I am supposed to be a replacement for Max I have sharpened up my skills.
Yes I have been caught in the middle of a serious training session supervised by the Bungster himself. Note the superior hand position and interlocking lip hold. I think it took a further 6 hours to before Max was satisfied that I could even contemplate a bench position in his spot. (he is a hard task master).
After much tooing and frooing this was the conclusion. (dress up compulsory).
Umm we swapped at halftime BTW

6 comments:

  1. See the No.1 spot is empty, up to you DILDO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss anonymous, I would be great at that too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Mick, but I didn't like the picture in this post either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find any picture of Mickledildo offensive - any chance he can play in a balaclava!

    This was not Becks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Censorship? - who decides?

    ReplyDelete
  6. CensorShit sux. Hahaha there will be lots more Sensational sensorshit

    ReplyDelete

Are we doing this again???