Sunday, May 23, 2010

Relics Train Hard For End of Season Trip


In a considerable show of unity the Relics banded together last night to help Cap'n Hat reach 50. Unbeknownst to him, the team had decided to match his sartorial grace and style by also wearing headgear. Sadly , none of it was up to scratch although Crowch was most becoming with freshly acquired golden tresses, and the Toe looks a natural Ranga!!. Many stories from the night, mostly involving Howler and the Axe. Thanks for your company and the gift guys, I'm looking forward to the next one. Flemo


4 comments:

  1. Well, well, well.....What a night!!! Becks - I hope your feeling ok. The axe was up most of the night driving the porcelain bus and I suspect Becks may have driven the same bus. As a sober participant in this wild event I have many stories to tell. My silence can be bought however with flowers, chocolate and wine (like axe - I'm easy). Howler - I'm glad your part of the team; you make my husband look like an angel. Flemo family - thanks for a great night, your a beautiful family and we look forward to the next one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great party Captain, happy birthday.

    Shazza, as I got reluctantly picked up at 8pm, I am short on stories and I am all ears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered why you went missing early. I guess I should give the druken idiots some dignity and not divulge anything publicly. Gotta say though - look out for that Howler...whoa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Night Flem and I think we have inherited the right team members.Now that I've rescued Statue and Posh I'm not sure if up to working my way through the team as a Thunderbird.This is starting to be a habit!Thanks Sharon for driving Posh home and I hope you held Axe's new found hair back when he was driving the bus.

    ReplyDelete

Are we doing this again???