Saturday, February 6, 2010

Regrets?

Hey guys.
With regrets I am informing you all that I am not playing over 45's with the mighty Relics this year as Steve O has offered a contractual agreement of 2 beers per training session and 4 per match day to join the Rebel over 45's.
NOT. Actually I am joining an over 35 side with a bunch of guys I played with for 2 or 3 years in all age competitions and had a great time with.
I have really enjoyed the formation of the Relics. The comeraderie, the highs, the lows, the beers, the beers and BB's match reports but more importantly the friendships and new people I have had the pleasure of playing with.
I wish I could explain personally to everyone my reasons for leaving such a great bunch, and whenever we see each other face to face I will let you all know, but in the meantime, I wish you guys all the best for the season ahead.


MICK

BTW. 2 cartons of beer per week would never get me playing against you blokes and in the words of Jeff Fenech "I Love you'se all"

2 comments:

  1. Cheers Mick and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick. What can I say. Go on, rack off and play with your "Other" mates? I bet their shirts get left behind, nobody turns up at training and they'll always run out of beer!! Don't forget we'll still be here when you get older. PS. If you play Tuggerah kick em for me. Good Luck. Regards Flemo

    ReplyDelete

Are we doing this again???